Insights • Blogs/Articles
Identity and fraud prevention webinar – Provenir Nov 15 2022.
Join Corinne Lleti, Commercial Director, Provenir, James Brodhurst, Principal Consultant, Resistant AI & our own Keiron Dalton, Chief Product Officer at Sekura Mobile Intelligence as they discuss the latest in identity and offer their own insights into current trends and solutions in the mobile identity space. The panel discuss APP fraud and Keiron also highlights how the human element in identity is vital, and importantly why inclusivity is needed with his own personal example.
Identity and Fraud Prevention in an Increasingly Digital World – How well do you know your customers?
The financial services landscape is shifting, rapidly. And in this increasingly digital world, consumers have demanding expectations – including instant credit approvals, rapid onboarding, and personalized offers. Alongside these increased expectations is a rising cost of living, bringing more financial crime, fraud, and identity theft – making understanding your customers more critical than ever.
There is no shortage of data available to the financial services industry, yet many financial institutions struggle with data integration that minimizes risk and delivers value to the customer. During this discussion, you’ll gain insight into how real-time data can help improve fraud prevention and identity verification, power faster, more accurate risk decisions, and ensure superior onboarding experiences.
- Gain insight into the latest consumer and industry trends and threats, including app fraud and identity theft
- Why enhanced mobile data is key to improved identity verification
- The ways integrating real-time data, including alternative data sources, can help you manage risk and better understand your customers
- Why simplified data integration is critical for instant approvals and frictionless onboarding experiences
- How to utilize advanced analytics to optimize pricing and make more personalized offers, without increasing your risk
Grab a coffee and get up to speed with three identity industry experts in this fascinating, and fast-moving conversation from Provenir: